ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003
- to respond to your request, thus providing a possible proper service, and to send you our eventual newsletter and/or other documents in relation to our company, as applicable;
- to carry out internal market surveys within Semel s.n.c.;
- to send commercial, advertising and promotional information, both for marketing purposes in general, and in order to investigate on the satisfaction of web site visitors;
- to comply with any legal obligations.
The provision of personal data is voluntary, but will be essential in order for us to provide the possible service that you request. Therefore, we inform you that without the information
indicated as “compulsory”, we will not be able to respond to your request or provide the service.
- to comply with any legal obligations, to respect any orders from public authorities that requires such disclosure, or if such disclosure is required in order to exercise a right
before a court;
- to professionals or consultants in order to carry out market analysis requested by Semel s.n.c.;
- to third party suppliers in order to provide our services.
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless disclosed in block and anonymous form.